Wednesday 24 February 2021

How to recover an MSN account password

 

Are you facing issues in your MSN account? If your answer is yes, then you are at the superb spot as here you will receive the complete information on the same. MSN account is a user account that is used by millions of people all around the world. It has multiple services and features for its users. If you want to recover MSN account password, you need to follow the below mentioned instructions.

·          Visit your browser and go to the next step.

·          Move to the password recovery page.

·          There you will see the three options under “Why can’t you connect?”, “I forgot my password”, “I know my password, but I cannot log in” and “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account”.

·          If you select the first option “I forgot my password”, you need to enter your Skype ID, phone number or username. Then type the recaptcha correctly and tap next to finish the process.

·          If you select the second option “I know my password, but I cannot log in”, you will see a tip and read it and make sure you have tried it. After that again, you have to enter your Skype email, phone number, or username. Do you see a captcha? Enter it correctly. Click on “Next” and go through the instructions below.

·          If you select the third option “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account”, you will be required to choose a reason from the drop down menu. This is optional. You need to provide details about your Skype email id, phone number or username. Enter the recaptcha correctly. Tap on a new button. You can also listen to recaptcha by tapping on the audio button. Tap on continue button to finish the password reset process.

After following the above mentioned process, one can easily perform the recovery of MSN account in a very comfortable manner. If you still have any query or need to ask something regarding MSN account recovery, you can contact the customer support team for reliable and instant assistance. In addition to all this, you can go to the service desk to solve all your problems in a brief span of time. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment